Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nayanthara banned from acting in tamil movies

Nayantara sexy photosMallu sexy actress Nayanthara is banned from acting tamil movies by the Tamil Film Producers Council and south Indian Film Artists Association.

Also they are planning to seek support of other language directors for banning Nayanthara from their movies.

This decision was taken as Nayanthara was refused to return the advance money for the film 'Payya' of Tirupati Productions.

Initially Tirupati Productions were agreed to pay Rs. 1 crore to Nayanthara for their movie, but later they have sent their agents to Nayanthara for reduction of her rate to 25 lakhs.

Nayanthara reportedly said that "They assumed I will agree to their orders, because I had no other tamil movie in hand"

“I never said that I will not work for the film. And then why should I pay back the amount? I asked Nadigar Sangam for help to sort out this matter and now they have also turned against me. Tell me, how many actors have taken an advance and have paid back if the project doesn’t take place? In my case, I am targeted because I am an actress. It is not the 15 Lakhs that matters to me, but the manner in which I was treated that irks me”.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo

Related Posts by Categories




0 comments: