Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm not under surveillance: Nayantara

Reigning South Indian actress Nayantara has rubbished some media reports claiming she is regularly accompanied by her parents following her widely-rumoured affair with actor-director Prabhu Deva. She said that she is not under parental surveillance.

"I am working in four projects now and has anyone seen my parents accompanying me? I feel that news agencies should follow basic etiquette and check the facts before writing something like this. I have always been fodder for tabloids but I never cared too much. But whenever my family is dragged into it, it's my duty to clarify," Nayantara was quoted as saying.

“My parents are my biggest pillars of strength and they completely trust me. My father used to accompany me in the beginning of my career. But later, I found that the travel and endless waiting on the sets affected his health. So I decided to handle my affairs on my own," the actress said.

Meanwhile, the latest rumour in Kollywood says that Nayantara had recently taken Prabhu Deva to Dubai and introduced him to her brother. Before going on the trip, she had reportedly met Prabhu's wife Ramlatha also.


Tags:Nayantara,Nayantara profile,Nayantara blog,actress Nayantara,sexy Nayantara,Nayantara sexy photos,Nayantara nude photos,Nayantara hot videos,Nayantara unseen photos
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo

Related Posts by Categories




1 comments:

aanmigakkadal on September 21, 2009 at 12:14 PM said...

good
by
www.online-astrovision.blogspot.com
www.aanmigakkadal.blogspot.com
www.charmingindians.blogspot.com